Bayside, West Fenwick Island, Delaware: 18 hole Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course, Sun Ridge Recreation & Tennis Center (outdoor pool, kids splash zone, hot tub, exercise room, tennis courts, volleyball courts), in-season beach shuttle, 2nd outdoor pool, canoe/kayak launch, community pier, carousel, playground, nature trails, performing arts stage (with summer concerts and performances). Harris Teeter gourmet grocery store at the community’s entrance too.
- 11135 Signature Boulevard, sold for $285,000 – listed by Anne Powell and Jennifer Hughes
- 36315 Sunflower Boulevard, sold for $340,051 – sold by Karla Morgan
- 38414 Boxwood Terrace #201, sold for $365,000 – listed by Linda Quasney and sold by Anne Powell and Jennifer Hughes
- 31292 Inspiration Drive, sold for $520,000 – listed by Anne Powell and Jennifer Hughes and sold by Jennifer Hughes
Cripple Creek Country Club, Dagsboro, Delaware: 18 hole championship golf course, outdoor pool, clubhouse with restaurant.
- 1004 Carnoustie Way, Fairway Villas – sold for $325,000 – listed by JT Timmons, Andy Timmons and Kathy Townsend
The Village at Bear Trap Dunes, Ocean View, Delaware: 27 holes of championship golf, Pavilion (indoor pool, outdoor pool, kiddie pool, tennis courts, multi-sport court, saunas, exercise room, whirlpool, meeting room with wireless Internet), 2nd outdoor pool, in-season beach shuttle, playground, clubhouse with restaurant.
- 6 Sycamore Street, sold for $350,000 – sold by Marc Grimes